Monday, April 6, 2009

Terrible bloggers, sorry everyone!



Derek walked over to me with a mohawk tonight. He decided to trim his hair... and this is what he left. Silly boy.

Sorry things have been slow with the blog lately. Life hasn't been slow at all though, I've been working non-stop and we've had 3 snow storms to speak of this week. I have one more month on this HUGE job, I hope I make it. It was touch and go a couple days this week.

Anyhow, Lucy news... not walking yet but very soon! She walks around holding onto just one of our hands. And she seems to be understanding a lot more English than I realized. I can give her directions and tasks now (like follow me) and she understands. It's so fun.

2 comments:

PATTY said...

THAT'S REALLY BAD LOOKING ON DEREK!

Lisa Strong said...

yes it's terrible and so he shaved it all off. he's handsome again!